What does it take to turn a smart building into an Empathic Building?
This week’s show comes from Helsinki, Finland. I speak with Tomi Teikko.
Tomi works for the Nordic IT Services and Software Company Tieto, but as you’ll hear, Tieto are not your traditional IT company.
Tomi is responsible for bringing to life the Empathic Building concept which you’ll hear a lot more about in this episode.
In this episode, we’ll be answering some big questions, like:.
- How can a building be Empathic?
- Productivity in a smart building is difficult to measure, so what else can we measure?
- How do you encourage building occupants to give feedback?
- Empathic Building
- Book Recommendation: Applied Empathy: Discovering the Tools to Remove Obstacles, Solve Problems, and Gain Perspective
- LinkedIn [Tomi Teikko, Will Needham]
Editor's note: the intro music for this podcast is kindly provided by Vidian. Also some links may be affiliate links, which means if buy something through that link it will cost you no extra, but I receive a small percentage from Amazon. It helps to support the show, so thanks!