Cities for People – Paloma Bautista (CHAOS)
This week’s show comes from Helsinki, Finland. I sat down with Paloma Bautista, the Chief Operating Officer at CHAOS. CHAOS is building a smart city intelligence platform and working closely with a number of high-profile clients here in the Nordic countries, as you will hear.
In this episode, we’ll be answering some big question like:
- How can we ensure human feedback is central to any smart city platform?
- How do we create sustainable cities, for everyone?
- How can we measure the social impact of a development project?
- Book Recommendation: Connecting the Dots: Leadership Lessons in a Start-up World
- LinkedIn [Paloma Bautista Sánchez, Will Needham]
Liked this episode?
Hover over the image below and click on the Pinterest logo to Pin to Pinterest, or simply share the URL on your preferred social media platform