This week’s show is all about the DIGITAL TWIN! I sat down with David Cameron, Coordinator at the Sirius Centre for Research-based Innovation, at the University of Oslo.
This research lab focuses on the digitalisation of oil and gas operations and is (in my opinion) one of the most advanced research programs on infrastructure digital twins – mainly because the oil and gas sector has been doing ‘digital-twin’-type applications for more than 20 years.
In this episode, we’ll be answering some big question like:
- What can we learn from the Oil and Gas sector who have been developing ‘digital twins’ for over 20 years?
- What are some of the current research challenges being tackled by the Sirius Centre?
- How is the centre collaborating with industrial partners to put this expertise into practice?
Links & more information:
- More About the Sirius Labs @ University of Oslo
- Sirius Labs Beacon Projects
- Sirius Labs Research Programs
- David Cameron (LinkedIn)
- Will Needham (LinkedIn)
Liked this episode?
Hover over the image below and click on the Pinterest logo to Pin to Pinterest:
Make sure you head over to FutureDistributed.org for all the latest content, remember to tell your friends and colleagues that this show is available to listen to for FREE in any app that supports podcasts.
If you like what you heard today, make sure you like and subscribe and follow my daily journey on Instagram (@thefuturedistributed).
And finally, have you ever heard the phrase ‘the Future is Here, it’s just not evenly Distributed Yet’ – well let’s do something about that.
Intro music by Vidian.