Empathic Buildings – Tomi Teikko
What does it take to turn a smart building into an Empathic Building?
Tomi works for the Nordic IT Services and Software Company Tieto, but as you’ll hear, Tieto are not your traditional IT company.
Tomi is responsible for bringing to life the Empathic Building concept which you’ll hear a lot more about in this episode.
In this episode, we’ll be answering some big questions, like:.
- How can a building be Empathic?
- Productivity in a smart building is difficult to measure, so what else can we measure?
- How do you encourage building occupants to give feedback?
- Empathic Building
- Book Recommendation: Applied Empathy: Discovering the Tools to Remove Obstacles, Solve Problems, and Gain Perspective
- LinkedIn [Tomi Teikko, Will Needham]
Liked this episode?
Hover over the image below and click on the Pinterest logo to Pin to Pinterest, or simply share the URL on your preferred social media platform
Note: intro music by Vidian.