I speak with Line Lyst the Director of Innovation at the large Danish AEC consultancy with over 15,000 employees!
In this episode, we’ll be answering some big question.
- Why does Ramboll monitor over 1000 startups in the AEC industries?
- How is innovation managed in this large, incumbent engineering consultancy with more than 15000 employees?
- How does the Innovation Accelerator ensure that good ideas earn revenue from real clients as early as possible?
Thanks a lot to Line for her time and sharing her experience in managing innovation with large incumbent organisations. Hopefully there’s a lot of useful takeaways for the listener – let me know if you enjoyed the episode!
The interview: Managing innovation at Ramboll
Links & more information:
- More about the Ramboll Innovation Accelerator
- Book Recommendation: I’m Afraid Debbie From Marketing Has Left for the Day: How to Use Behavioural Design to Create Change in the Real World
- Also mentioned: The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
- Line Lyst (Linkedin)
- Will Needham (LinkedIn)
Liked this episode?
Hover over the image below and click on the Pinterest logo to Pin to Pinterest, or simply share the URL on your preferred social media platform.
Make sure you head over to FutureDistributed.org for all the latest content, remember to tell your friends and colleagues that this show is available to listen to for FREE in any app that supports podcasts.
If you like what you heard today, make sure you like and subscribe and follow my daily journey on Instagram (@thefuturedistributed).
And finally, have you ever heard the phrase ‘the Future is Here, it’s just not evenly Distributed Yet’ – well let’s do something about that.
Note: Intro music by Vidian, also some links in this article are affiliate links. If you click through and purchase, I earn a small percentage at no extra cost for you.