This week’s show comes from Helsinki, Finland. I speak with Teemu Lehtinen. Teemu managed the KIRA-Digi programme…
This is one of the most amazing programmes of built environment innovation I think I’ve ever come across!
Over two years the Finnish government invested €12m in 139 ‘experiments’ within the Built Environment.
Inspired by the Lean Startup methodology, companies ran their own experiments in areas such as robotics, artificial intelligence and BIM and tested hypotheses about whether their innovative ideas could be valuable to the Finnish economy.
In this episode, we’ll be answering some big questions, like:
- What happens when you run 139 built environment experiments over the course of two years?
- How do go from experimentation to scaling innovation?
- What are the effects of globalisation on the Helsinki Digital Construction landscape?
I really enjoyed listening to Teemu in this interview and I hope you enjoy his wisdom too!
- KIRA-digi – 139 Built Environment Experiments
- KIRAHub – Sustainable Digitalization of the Built Environment
- LinkedIn [Teemu Lehtinen, Will Needham]
Liked this episode?
Hover over the image below and click on the Pinterest logo to Pin to Pinterest, or simply share the URL on your preferred social media platform.
Note: intro music by Vidian.